GSD Review Ad Specifications
REGULAR Camera-ready ads must follow the following specifications:
- · Pages are 8.5 inches by 11 inches
- · Image/ad space is 7.5 inches by 10 inches
- · Margins are .5 inches on all sides
- · Bleeds are .125 inch off all sides
- The Review can accept PDF, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Photoshop files.
- InDesign files must be packaged with all images/graphics used in the ad. Fonts should be converted to outlines to preserve the style and avoid any font conflicts.
- Requirements for PDF files:
- All images must be converted to CMYK for color ads or grayscale for black & white ads.
- If you are using bleeds, be sure your PDF settings include the bleed.
- PDF files should be created at Press Quality and all fonts embedded..
QR Codes can be inserted into all ads in the Review! This is a free service and, by simply scanning the QR Code with a smartphone, the reader will be redirected to any site on the internet that the advertiser chooses. This is an amazing and FREE way to reach an extremely large audience!
ANNUAL HOLIDAY GREETING CAMERA READY SPECIFICATIONS (the November/December issue only)
Greeting Cards (November/December issue only) are 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches
If you need help with design, contact Susan and she will work with you to get your greeting just right!
Last Updated on Thursday, 22 October 2015 16:26