The Way to Give
The German Shepherd Dog Club of America Charitable Trust is the business name for a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational foundation.
You may donate in any of the following ways:
- Cash: You may write a check, made payable to GSDCA Charitable Trust, and mail it to"
4035 Prado de la Mariposa
Calabasas, CA 91302.
- Credit Card or PayPal: To make a secure credit card gift, click here to be redirected to the GSDCA Store.
- Matching Gifts: Many companies match gifts made by their employees. This opportunity provides another source of income for the GSDCA Charitable Trust. To find out if your company participates in this type of program, please ask your employer. Matching gifts are credited to the donor and count toward membership in the different gift clubs.
- Pledges: This is a commitment to give a specific donation to the GSDCA Charitable Trust. A donor’s pledge is taken seriously and it would be due by the end of the fiscal year in which it was given.
- Stock: Gifts of appreciated stock offer a two-fold tax advantage: the donor may deduct the full market value of the securities as a charitable donation, (up to the allowable tax deduction limits), as well as avoid capital gains tax that would be due if the stock itself were to be sold on the open market. When making gifts of securities to GSDCA Charitable Trust, please be sure to give the stock itself and not the proceeds from the sale. In most circumstances, a broker can facilitate the gift and execute it electronically.